Our Unitanks are fermenters made for ambitious homebrewers and small breweries. As part of the Brewtools identity, we’ve explored new techniques and solutions. This has resulted in a series of high end fermentation tanks with new features and a lot of possibilities.
-A surface treatment which consists of steel blasting and electropolishing inside and outside. Offers a superior corrosion resistance and simple cleaning.
– Cooling jacket in the vertical walls offers efficient cooling without the hazzle of cleaning a spiral.
– Many options for connecting accessories like sensors, heaters, carb. stones and other accessories.
– Pressure rated for 2 bar / 30 PSI
– 8″ TC port on top for easy access.
– 2″ TC dump and racking valves.
Our Unitanks are designed and manufactured with special attention to safety and quality.
They are tested and certified according to the requirements for PED 2014/68/EU by a third party.
|Low height w/o acc.:||122 cm|
|Max height w/o acc.:||147 cm|
|Packaging size:||132 (h) x 62 (b) x 62 (d) cm|
|Net weight:||50 kg|
|Gross weight:||54 kg|
|Tank diameter (inside):||Ø50 cm|
|Gross volume:||150 liter|
|Max rec. volume||140 liter|
|Min rec. volume:||45 liter|
|Volume, cone:||24 liter|
|Material:||1.5mm stainless steel (SS304)|
|Operating pressure:||1.0 bar / 15 PSI|
|Max pressure:||2.0 bar / 30 PSI|
In the box:
– Unitank with adjustable frame
– 1 pcs Analog pressure gauge, TC34mm
– 2 pcs Butterfly-valve, 2″
– 1 pcs Butterfly-valve, 34mm DN20
– 1 pcs Blow-off pipe
– 1 pcs Racking arm 2″
– 1 pcs TC elbow 90°, 2″
– 1 pcs Insulation jacket, black neoprene
– 1 pcs Sample valve, 34mm
– 1 pcs TC Adapter 8″-4″
– 1 pcs TC blind cap, 4″
– 1 pcs TC blind cap 2″
– 2 pcs TC blind cap 1.5″
– 3 pcs TC blind cap 34mm
– 2 pcs TC gasket 8″ lipped
– 2 pcs TC gasket 4″
– 2 pcs TC gasket 2″ 5-pack
– 1 pcs TC gasket 1.5″ 5-pack
– 3 pcs TC gasket 34mm 5-pack
– 1 pcs Tri Clamp 8″
– 1 pcs Tri Clamp 4″
– 5 pcs Tri Clamp 2″
– 2 pcs Tri Clamp 1.5″
– 10 pcs Tri Clamp 34mm
– 1 pcs TC tool
– 4 pcs M10 steel/rubber feet
– 1 pcs TC34mm safety valve (PRV, 2 bar)
– Necessary bolts and parts for assembly
Recommended accessories include: HopDrop-kit, Thermowells for your sensors, 34mm Ball-Lock gas adapter for CO2 filling, Carb. stone kit with Ball-Lock, Coil for sample valve, Spunding valve, Hose barbs for filling and dumping, 2″ sight glass etc.
Note: The electro polishing process may leave some areas outside the tank where the current cannot reach. This may cause a light difference in color without affecting the products performance. Model in photo is a prototype. Minor changes and improvements may occcur.